Wednesday, January 27, 2010

sibuk

It has been a long time I have not socialize with my neighbours. My tight schedule of work has prevented me doing such activity. I go to office early in the morning and I come home late at night. I have not had time to attend "pengajian warga", do chit chat as part of "silaturahim".
I also miss not only my quality time, but also my quantity time with my wife and sons.
I have been doing this for about five years. I do not know when this situation is over. I realize that there are many people out there who are busier than me. But it is me who feel this way, not them.
I really need good time management.

I have been wondering whether it is because my house which is far away from my office which is worsen the situation. But I do not think so, since it is the length of the working hours thatI have to be suited for.
I am glad that my family support me whatever I do. Thanks guys! i really appreciate it.
Love you all!

No comments: